I. Ventilation design reference table
Order matters needing attention
1. Please indicate the name, specifications and performance parameters (air volume, wind pressure, power, speed) of the fan when ordering;
2. The fan voltage in this sample is 380V unless otherwise specified. If there is any special, please indicate it when ordering.
3.Indicate whether the fan has an electric control box, flange (round flange), shock absorber (hanging or floor-standing), rainproof louver, elbow, insect net, soft joint, muffler, muffler box And other attachments;
4. Provide information such as the installation location, environmental characteristics, and frequency of use of the fan, so that our company can provide more reasonable and optimized supporting products;
5. The cabinet fan (wind box) needs to indicate the position of the air inlet and outlet, and the motor is built-in or external;
6. When ordering a centrifugal fan, please indicate the transmission mode, rotation direction, exit angle, and whether it is equipped with a shock absorber and a vibration pedestal (generally C, D, and E types should be equipped);
7. The muffled static pressure box must provide a simplified diagram, the fire damper and the multi-leaf air outlet must indicate the normally open or normally closed and the actual required function, and the louver air outlet must indicate the shape or function of the blade;
8. The size of the air outlet flange of fans and valve products is designed according to the galvanized steel duct. If you use composite material duct such as glass magnesium, please specify the interface flange.
9. The company has been committed to improving and optimizing the products, and the product specifications and parameter sizes in the samples are subject to change without notice.
Statement: The product manufacturing standards are implemented according to the latest sample performance parameters, installation dimensions, and structural types. If there are other requirements, please specify when ordering.
Third, the fan instructions
(I) Special considerations
1. The grounding of the fan housing or the motor housing must be reliable. It is forbidden to rotate in the opposite direction, prohibit over-rated current operation, and prohibit lack of phase operation;
2. Fan bearing refueling times shall not be less than 1000 hours / time. It is forbidden to maintain the fan during operation.
(2) Pre-receipt inspection and preparation before fan installation
1. Before opening the fan, check whether the packaging is complete and intact, whether the nameplate parameters of the fan meet the requirements, and whether all accompanying accessories are complete.
2. Carefully check whether the fan is deformed or damaged during transportation, whether the fasteners are loose or falling off, and whether the impeller is rubbing, and check all parts of the fan. If abnormal phenomena are found, they should be used after repairing.
3. Use a 500V megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance between the fan casing and the motor winding. The value should be greater than 0.5 megohm. Otherwise, the motor winding should be dried. The temperature should not exceed 120 ° C during drying.
4. Prepare all materials, tools and sites required for fan installation.
(Three) fan installation
1. Familiar with the sample of the fan, familiar with the fan's specifications, type, the direction of impeller rotation, the direction of airflow in and out, etc. Before installing the fan, check whether the impeller has rubbing phenomenon and conduct a comprehensive inspection of each component. Whether the parts are connected tightly. Carefully check whether the wind blade is damaged or deformed due to transportation, otherwise it should be installed after repair.
2. The air duct connecting the inlet and outlet of the fan shall have a separate support. It is not allowed to add the weight of the pipe to the parts of the fan. When installing the fan, pay attention to the horizontal position of the fan, and connect the joint surface of the fan with the foundation and the outlet pipe. It should be adjusted so that it fits naturally and must not be forcibly connected.
3. After the fan is installed, pull the impeller by hand or lever to check whether it is too tight or rubbed, and if there are any objects that prevent rotation, and no abnormal operation is allowed for trial operation. The exposed part of the fan drive should be There is a protective cover (user-supplied). If the air inlet of the fan is not connected to the pipeline, a protective net or other safety device (user-supplied) is also required.
4. The fan wiring must be correct and reliable, the fan casing should be properly grounded, and the grounding must be reliable. The power supplied to the fan must be complete and meet the relevant requirements. Fan wiring must have expert knowledge of electrician wiring.
5. After the fan is installed, check whether there are any tools and debris left inside the fan.
(IV) Fan wiring method
3. Two-speed fan control principle: The stator winding of the two-speed motor equipped with our two-speed fan is △ / YY (or Y / YY) connection. The basic principle of speed regulation is to change the connection between the stator windings of the motor to make it Change the number of poles to achieve the purpose of speed regulation. It is △ (or Y) mode at low speed and YY mode at high speed. The circuit breakers, protection devices and other electrical components of the wind turbine control box must be correctly and reasonably selected according to the rated capacity of the fan.
4. If the two-speed fan is tested separately, the low-speed 1 # line terminals must be powered on, and the 2 # line terminals must be empty; the high-speed 1 # line terminals must be connected in series, and the 2 # line terminals must be powered. It is forbidden to confuse the wiring terminals during the debugging process, otherwise the motor will be burned immediately.
(V) Fan debugging
1. The fan allows full-voltage start or step-down start, but it should be noted that the current at full-voltage start is about 5-7 times the rated current, and the torque of the step-down start is proportional to the voltage square. When the grid capacity is insufficient, Start with reduced voltage. (When the power is greater than 11kW, and step-down start is used.)
2. When the fan is commissioned, carefully read the product manual and check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; carefully check whether the working voltage supplied to the fan power supply meets the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase or in the same phase, and the capacity of the components does it reach the requirement.
3. During the test run, the number of people is not less than two. One person controls the power supply and one person observes the operation of the fan. When an abnormal phenomenon is found, the machine stops immediately and checks. First, check whether the rotation direction is correct. Whether the current exceeds the rated current; if there is any abnormal phenomenon, stop and check. After running for five minutes, stop the fan to check whether there is any abnormal phenomenon, and confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon before turning on the machine.
4. When testing a two-speed fan, start it at a low speed and check whether the direction of rotation is correct; when starting at a high speed, the fan must be stopped before starting to prevent high-speed reverse rotation, causing switch tripping and motor damage.
5. When the fan reaches normal speed, it should be measured whether the fan input current is normal, and the running current of the fan cannot exceed its rated current. If the running current exceeds its rated current, check whether the supplied voltage is normal.
6. The motor power required by the fan means that under certain operating conditions, the power required for the centrifugal fan and the wind box is fully opened when the air inlet is fully open. If the air inlet is fully open for operation, the motor may be damaged. It is better to close the valve on the fan inlet or outlet pipe during the test run of the fan, and then gradually open the valve after the operation until the required working conditions are reached, and pay attention to whether the running current of the fan exceeds the rated current.
(VI) Fan maintenance and storage
1. The use environment should always be kept clean and tidy, the surface of the fan should be kept clean, and there should be no debris at the air inlet and outlet. Regularly remove dust and debris from fans and pipes.
2. It can only be operated under the completely normal condition of the fan. At the same time, it must ensure that the power supply facilities have sufficient capacity and stable voltage. It is strictly forbidden to run without phase.
3. During the operation of the fan, it is found that the fan has abnormal sounds, the motor is extremely hot, the housing is charged, the switch has tripped, and it cannot start, etc., and it should be stopped immediately for inspection. To ensure safety, maintenance is not allowed during fan operation. After maintenance, test operation should be carried out for about five minutes to confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon and then start operation.
4. According to the use of environmental conditions, the bearings are replenished or replaced from time to time (the motor sealed bearings do not need to be replaced during the service life). In order to ensure good lubrication during the operation of the fan, the refueling frequency is not less than 1000 hours / time Closed bearings and motor bearings. Fill the inner and outer rings of the bearings with ZL-3 lithium base grease for 2/3. Never run without oil.
5. The fan should be stored in a dry environment to prevent the motor from getting wet. When the fan is stored in the open air, it should be protected against rain. Fans should be prevented from bumping during storage and handling to avoid damage to the fan.
(VII) Malfunction of fan and its elimination
Some faults may occur during the commissioning and use of the fan. The common faults are divided into mechanical faults and electrical faults. Exclusion methods are shown in Tables 1 and 2.